Reference: job number APP 20140101
Number of jobs: 2
NUMECA, a worldwide operating CFD software company (http://www.numeca.com), develops engineering flow simulation software widely used by engineers and designers in a large range of fluid engineering applications, from Aerospace, Power Generation, Energy to Race Cars and Yachts. NUMECA is rapidly expanding, with double digit growth rate over the last few years, and is continuously looking for young and senior talented coworkers. The company has its headquarters in Brussels (Belgium), subsidiaries in San Francisco (USA), Mons (Belgium), Tokyo (Japan), Bangalore (India), Beijing (China) and HongKong and is active worldwide through its network of more than 120 worldwide.
NUMECA offers a stimulating, young, dynamic and multicultural environment, competitive benefits (including profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities.
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, NUMECA is looking for several Account Managers, to join the NUMECA International team based in Brussels. In this role you will manage both direct and indirect sales to existing key accounts and new customers.
Responsabilities will include:
● Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers.
● Generate new business for the organization. You will work with a vast spectrum of customers, from hightech startups to worldwide leaders in turbomachinery, aerospace etc..
● Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
● Reporting and forecasting sales objectives within our CRM environment
● Relays client feedback to product development staff.
● Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management and technical services group.
Required experience and knowledge:
● University degree in engineering or experience in selling engineering simulation software.
● Special interest will be given to sales experience in CFD, CAE, FEA, FEM, EM
● Strong organizational skills and selfstarter attitude
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role. Dutch and French are a plus.
Please send motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to:
Marc Tombroff, General Manager, NUMECA International s.a. at email@example.com.
Indicate clearly the reference job number.