De Delftse Bedrijvendagen
‘De Delftse Bedrijvendagen’ is the largest technical career fair in The Netherlands and is open for all students of the TU Delft. Last editions over 130 companies and 3000 students participated in the four events that make up ‘De Delftse Bedrijvendagen’. This event is specifically aimed at the students of Delft University of Technology and offers them a wide range of companies and institutions. Whether you are job hunting or in need of an internship, DDB offers an unique opportunity to get to know a wide variety of high-profile companies.
DDB consists of four events, the Application Trainings, the Presentation Days, the In-house Days and the Interview Days.
- During the Application Trainings you can get tips and tricks on how to apply for a job, as well as tips on how to behave on a Dutch career fair. There is also the chance to get your CV checked by a professional before the Presentation Days start!
- The Presentation Days are the biggest event of DDB, with over 150 participating national and international companies in 2018. You can get to know the companies by visiting them on the fair, as well as during the company presentations. A startup area is also present on the fair.
- The In-house Days offer the opportunity to get more familiar with a company of your interest, by allowing you to visit them at their location.
- ‘De Delftse Bedrijvendagen’ conclude with the Interview Days, that allow you to have a one-on-one conversation with recruiters from a company of your choice. These conversations can have an introductory nature, or be the first step in a job application!
More information on ‘De Delftse Bedrijvendagen’ can be found on ddb.tudelft.nl. It is also possible to register for this year’s event through the website.
‘De Delftse Bedrijvendagen’ is organised by five study associations representing different studies at the TU Delft. Each year one boardmember of each of these associations takes part in organising DDB, as well as one commissioner in the committee that supports the board. The different associations are:
- Gezelschap Leeghwater – Mechanical Engineering
- Technologisch Gezelschap – Chemical Engineering
- Vereniging voor Technische Physica – Applied Physics
- VSV ‘Leonardo da Vinci’ – Aerospace Engineering
- W.I.S.V. ‘Christiaan Huygens’ - Applied Mathematics and Computer Sciences